At Pancreatic Cancer UK, we take your data protection rights seriously. After all, we wouldn’t be able to continue our fight against pancreatic cancer without your involvement and support.
When handling your data, we will:
- Fully outline what we do with it in clear and accessible language – see our Privacy Notice for more details.
- Only ask you for information that we need to give you a great experience of our charity.
- Only keep your information for as long as it’s necessary.
- Make sure that we don’t contact you or use your data in ways that you don’t want us to.
- Keep your information safe and secure.
- Deal with any concerns about how we use personal data in an open and timely way.
- Sell your data and won’t share it with any other organisation for their own marketing purposes.
- Keep any sensitive information about you (eg. information about your health) without your consent.
- Use your data in ways that you wouldn’t expect.
For more information about how we use your data, please call 020 535 7090 or send us an email.