Fundraise at school
Whether you're a teacher, a parent or a pupil, there are many ways you can fundraise with your school for Pancreatic Cancer UK.
Here's our top suggestions:
- Non- uniform day - everyone loves not having to wear their uniform. Organise a dress down day or a fancy dress day and ask everyone to donate a pound.
- Organise a cake sale – ask everyone to bake a sweet treat and hold a cake sale.
- Pupils verses teachers challenge – whether it is a quiz or a football match you can choose to take on the teachers.
- Music show – play, sing and show off your talents whilst raising funds for Pancreatic Cancer UK
- Sponsored silence – This is an excellent idea for those chatterboxes!
Know what you’re doing?
Then let us know by completing our tell us about your event form so we can support you. Once you’ve registered you'll be able to request fundraising materials such as posters, balloons and information leaflets.
Are you organising a school assembly?
If your school chooses to support us with fundraising, we may have a member of staff or volunteer in your area who you could invite to speak at one of your assemblies. Alternatively, we have materials that we can provide you with to create your own assembly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.