There are lots of ways that you can get involved and fundraise for Pancreatic Cancer UK. From cake sales and collections through to balls and barn dances. In case you need some inspiration, here are the Fundraising Team's top ideas.
Fundraise at work
- Office bake off - there is nothing like adding a bit of competition to the classic office cake sale
- Sweepstakes - organise one for the FA cup, Grand National, Eurovision or even the Apprentice!
- Dress down day - ask everyone to donate £2 to wear their own casual clothes
- Jail the boss - jail your boss in a meeting room and don't release them until you have collected a certain amount of money.
Fundraise at home
- Hold a garden party - invite friends and family to a garden party whether it is afternoon tea or evening drinks
- Car boot sale - Clear out all those unwanted items from the loft and turn them into pounds.
- Hold lessons - do you have a talent for playing a guitar or speaking fluent French? Why not give lessons and ask for a donation for your time
- Sports day - return to your youth and organise a sports day with friends
and family. Choose classic games such as the sack race and three legged race.
Ask everyone to pay a fee to participate.
- Five a side football tournament - organise your own match of the day. charge
participating teams and compete against teams within your company or from local
- It's a knock out - organise your very own obstacle course. Charge people to enter
and add a raffle to raise further funds.
Fundraise with friends
- Come dine with me - plan an evening meal with friends and ask them for a £10 donation for their dinner.
- Get quizzical - put on your thinking cap and organise a quiz. You can do this at the local pub or at home in your lounge.
If you would like to receive a fundraising pack please tell us about your event.
The fundraising team are on hand to help make your fundraising a success - be sure to email the team if you have any questions! You can reach them on 020 3535 7090 or by emailing email@example.com.