Cycling - I have my own place
Looking for inspiration?
|London to Brighton Cycle||Land's End to John O'Groats|
|Coast to Coast Cycle||London to Paris|
|London to Amsterdam||New Forest Cycle|
|Nightrider (London, Liverpool or Glasgow)||Velothon Wales|
|Pedal for Cancer||Velo Birmingham and West Midlands|
If you would like to take part in any of these events visit the event organisors website to purchase your place. Once you have secured your place or started to organise your cycle, join Team Pancreatic Cancer UK by completing our form below and we’ll support you every step of the way:
- A fundraising pack with everything you need to kick off your training and fundraising.
- Tools and tips to help you make the most of your training and fundraising
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK cycling jersey and iron on name letters
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to help you hit your target
- A team Facebook page to chat to your fellow fundraisers
- A variety of fundraising materials available upon request.
Please email the events team if you have any questions.