Swim Serpentine 2020
Swim Serpentine is a one-day open water swimming festival staged in the heart of London. Organised by London Marathon Events, the festival is held in and around the beautiful Serpentine in Hyde Park, the venue for the open water swimming competition at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
We do not have guaranteed charity places in this event. You can register your interest with Swim Serpentine to make sure you're among the first to sign up for the 2020 open water swimming festival.
- Half-Mile Swim: Taking in half a lap of the Serpentine, there is plenty of time to swim this distance at your leisure with a friend, race your mum or dad or just to try out an open water swimming event with an achievable but for some still challenging swim.
- One-Mile Swim: A classic distance in the world of open water swimming events. Children with Cancer UK Swim Serpentine takes place on the same course as the London 2012 Marathon Swimming Olympic event, with one full lap around the Serpentine making up the one-mile swim. This is the most popular of all the swim distances at Children with Cancer UK Swim Serpentine with swimmers taking anything from 20 minutes through to one hour to complete the swim.
- Two-Mile Swim: For those who would like to test themselves with two full (1.6km) laps of the Serpentine. Aimed at more experienced swimmers who have already completed a mile open water swim previously. A challenging two-lap swim set in a beautiful location.
The support you'll receive:
If you secure your own place we'd love for you to fundraise for Pancreatic Cancer UK. Please complete our form here and we'll support you in the following ways:
- Support from a dedicated member of the fundraising team
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK T-Shirt
Next steps: If you have any questions, please contact the fundraising team by emailing us or by phoning 020 3535 7090.