Organise your own cycle
If you love to cycle but can't find an event near you then why not organise your own?
Organising your own cycle is a brilliant experience as you can choose your route, the length and everything in betweeen so you are in control of the journey.
Examples of previous events:
- Richmond to Windsor cycles
- 10,000km in 2018
- Grand tour of Crete
- Cardigan to Abergavenny cycle
- 4 day cycle across the champagne region of France
- Penrith to Portsmouth cycle
Just pick a start location and an end location and get planning!
If you decide to organise you own cycle let us know by completing our own place form and we will support you along the way. You'll receive:
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK Team cycle jersey
- Regular support emails
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team on hand to help support you with your fundraising.
- Access to free fundraising materials
- A fundriaisng pack full of tips and ideas.
If you would like to chat to a member of the team about your event send us an email or give us a call on 020 3535 7090.