London to Brighton Cycle
The London to Brighton Cycle starts in Clapham Common, London and finishes on the Brighton sea front. Over 2,000 people will make the trip and this is your chance to join them.
What: You will start the challenge in South London, travel through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead, Haywards Heath and finally to Brighton having cycled the 54 miles!
Participation: This event can be achieved by all, whether you are a seasoned cyclist or just enjoy a leisurely ride. Catering for all levels of ability means that anyone over the age of 16 can enter. Those under 18 will need a letter giving parental consent.
Registration & Sponsorship:
- Registration Fee: £50
- Sponsorship: £150
- Sponsorship target is per person and 80% needs to be received by Pancreatic Cancer UK six weeks before your departure date.
The support you will receive:
- Training advice and support from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK T-shirt
- Fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- The option to purchase a Pancreatic Cancer UK cycling jersey for £15 (reduced from £30 if you are fundraising for us).
If you’d like to chat to a member of the team about this challenge please email us or call 020 3535 7090. We are here to help!