Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Join our team of amazing riders in this iconic 100 cycle ride on the closed roads of London and Surrey. By joining the Pancreatic Cancer UK Team you will be helping to change the future of people affected by pancreatic cancer.
When: Sunday 4th August 2019
Charity place entries are now closed.
Already have your own place?
If you already have your own place at the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 and would like to join our team we would love to support you!
To join the team please complete our own place form or call the Events Team on 0203 535 7090.
We do not have a suggested target for own place cyclists but ask that you aim to raise something to help support us in the fight against pancreatic cancer.
As a member of our team you will receive:
- Support from our training experts who will get you to the start line in peak condition
- A team members training, including a ride up Box Hill which features on the course
- An exclusive team cycling jersey
- Dedicated fundraising support from a member of the events team
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your fundraising target
- Regular team newsletters
- An invitation to join the Team Pancreatic Cancer UK Facebook and Strava Page
- Loudest cheering point on the course
- A VIP post ride reception with sports masseuses and food.
Next steps: If you have any questions, please contact the Events Team by email or by phone 0203 535 7090.