Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Paris to Geneva Cycle - Tour De France Edition

28 July 2019 - 02 August 2019 Start time: 12:00 AM

This fantastic yet demanding challenge sees you depart Paris and spend 4 days in the saddle riding through the picturesque French countryside. You’ll pass through medieval towns, crossing through the famous vineyard regions of Burgundy and Champagne.

The feeling of tackling the hairpin bends of Col de la Faucille (1,232m) is an experience you’ll never forget! You can then celebrate your achievements with a fantastic finish on the shores of Lake Geneva. What’s more, you’ll see the finale of the Tour De France before you set off on this fantastic cycling adventure. See the pros roll into Paris and be part of cycling history!

Take a look at the brochure

Date and costs:

28th July to 2nd August 2019

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £149
  • Trip cost - £1000 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee - £149
  • Fundraising target - £2000- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.

 Sign up now

The support you will receive

  • A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
  • A cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team

If you have any questions just give Lauren a call on 0207 820 6714