Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Cycle Burma

12 October 2019 - 20 October 2019 Start time: 9:00 AM

Cycle from the glistening temples of Yangon to Burma’s cultural capital of Mandalay! The country is only just re-opening its doors to tourists and we’ll discover many of its incredible sights along our journey. You’ll experience the Burmese lifestyle of embracing simple pleasures and a traditional way of life, and you’ll explore ancient sites including the Bayaga Monastery and the Nanmyint watchtower. Majestic temples and unspoilt beaches are just the tip of Burma’s charm. Join us for a fantastic cycling adventure and discover South East Asia’s best kept secret!

Take a look at the brochure

Dates and costs:

12th-20th October 2019

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £299
  • Trip cost - £1825 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee - £299
  • Fundraising target - £3650- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

 Sign up now

10th – 18th October 2020

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £349
  • Trip cost - £1800 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee - £349
  • Fundraising target - £3600- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

 Sign up now

If you have any questions just give Lauren a call on 0207 820 6714