Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Milan to Monaco Cycle

02 October 2019 - 06 October 2019 Start time: 9:00 AM

Cycle approximately 235 miles with 3 days in the saddle, from the beautiful and sophisticated Italian city of Milan, all the way to the coastal resort of Monaco. This tough but unique cycling challenge takes in the foothills of the Maritime Alps and the coast of the French Riviera.

It's a stunning ride through the best that Italy has to offer, leading to the R&R of the Riviera!

Take a look at the brochure

Dates and costs:

2nd- 6th October 2019

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £125
  • Trip cost - £890 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee - £125
  • Fundraising target - £1780- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.

 Sign up now

30th September – 4th October 2020

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £125
  • Trip cost - £900 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee - £125
  • Fundraising target - £1800- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.

 Sign up now

The support you will receive:

  • A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
  • A cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team

If you have any questions  just give Lauren a call on 0207 820 6714