Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Cycle California

21 September 2019 - 29 March 2019 Start time: 12:00 AM Registration fee: £475

Cycle 400km and conquer California, as we ride for 5 days from the mountains of the Golden State to the spectacular city of San Francisco. You will kick off this epic adventure in the monumental Yosemite National Park, with massive granite peaks, towering forests, roaring waterfalls and sparkling lakes and head to the Pacific Coast Road, high above the crashing surf and golden sandy beaches. With a breath-taking finish over the Golden Gate Bridge this is a cycle you want to be part of!

Take a look at the brochure

Dates and costs:

21st to 29th September 2019

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £475
  • Trip cost - £2300 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

Minimum sponsorship option:

  • Registration fee - £475
  • Fundraising target - £4600- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

Sign up now

The support you will receive

  • A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
  • A cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team

If you have any questions just give Lauren a call on 0207 820 6714