Cycle 250 miles in August
Cycle 250 miles in August and help us transform the future for people affected by pancreatic cancer.
It's up to you how you take on the challenge - do it your way!
You could cycle:
- 8 miles each day, with 10 miles on the final day
- 50 miles each weekend in August
We are facing a pancreatic cancer emergency. Survival has improved for most cancers but not for pancreatic cancer. Our nurses are here to support those affected now. We’re funding research and campaigning for change.
Join us and take on Cycle 250 miles in August. Together we can transform the future for everyone affected by pancreatic cancer.
When you join the challenge you will receive:
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK t-shirt
- Fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- Cycle tracker to log all your miles
- Support and motivation from a private team Facebook group