Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

London to Paris Bike Ride

12 August 2020 - 16 August 2020 Start time: 9:00 AM Registration fee: £125

Take part in one of the most famous fundraising bike rides in the world for a truly inspirational experience!

The London to Paris Bike Ride covers 278 miles over four days. You will pass through the idyllic English countryside, before crossing the channel to continue through traditional market towns with views of the rolling green hills of Northern France. Your ride will finish by riding up the Champ-Elysees round the Arc de Triomphe and complete the cycle overlooking the Eiffel Tower from Trocadero Gardens.

Take a look at the brochure

Preparation and Training: This is a challenging ride but achievable with training. You will need to have a good level of fitness as you will be cycling for four full days (approximately 60 - 80 miles per day).

Dates and costs:

 12th-16th August 2020 -  Book now

For alternative dates in  2020 just email fundraise@pancreaticcancer.org.uk

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £125
  • Trip cost - £800 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee - £125
  • Fundraising target - £1600- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.

The support you will receive:

  • A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
  • A cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team

If you have any questions give Lauren a call on 0207 820 6714