Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Cycle Vietnam to Cambodia

07 March 2020 Start time: 9:00 AM Registration fee: £399

This breath-taking charity bike ride is one of the best in the world of fundraising events and will take you from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.

What: The 400km cycle route will take you through many traditional Vietnamese villages, following gorgeous streams and rivers, passing paddy fields and adjacent to stunning mountains. Few locals will have seen foreigners cycling past, and their interest and hospitality will spur on even the most tired cyclist.

You then cross the border into Cambodia and push on to the world famous temple site of Angkor Wat – arguably one of most fascinating wonders of the world! Ankgor Wat represents one of mankind’s most astonishing architectural achievements and is certainly the jewel in Cambodia’s crown.

Two fascinating countries – one awesome charity challenge. Sign up today to take on this magical cycle for Pancreatic Cancer UK and experience South East Asia at its best!

Take a look at the brochure

Dates:

7th - 17th March 2020 - Good availability

Book Now

14th - 24th November 2020 - Good availability

Book Now

Sponsorship and deadlines:

Minimum Sponsorship option:

  • Registration fee: £399
  • Fundraising pledge: £3,100
  • Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £250

80% of your sponsorship needs to been sent to Pancreatic Cancer UK no later than 10 weeks before your departure date. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after the event. 50% of your fundraising pledge will go towards covering the trip costs

Self funding option:

  • Registration fee: £399
  • Trip costs: £1,550
  • Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £250
  • Raise as much as you can

The support you will receive

  • A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
  • A cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team

If you have any questions, get in touch with the Lauren on 0207 820 6714