Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Cycle Madagascar

25 September 2020 - 04 October 2020 Start time: 9:00 AM

Cycle from Madagascar’s colourful capital, Antananarivo to the beautiful shores of the charming and idyllic Foulpointe beach. Cycling through highland villages, paddy fields, lush tropical fruit plantations and coastal trails, we’ll explore the fantastic scenery the island has to offer. Lemurs, vast wild landscapes, village culture and beaches await – Madagascar may be an island but there’s nothing small about it!

Join us for a unique cycling challenge and discover the real Madagascar!

Take a look at the brochure

Dates and costs:

25th September – 4th October 2020

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee - £399
  • Trip cost - £1925 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee - £399
  • Fundraising target - £3850- 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

Sign up now 

The support you will receive

  • A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
  • A cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team

If you have any questions  just give Lauren a call on 0207 820 6714