Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

London to Paris Bike Ride

11 August 2021 - 15 August 2021 Start time: 9:00 AM Registration fee: £125

Take part in one of the most famous fundraising bike rides in the world for a truly inspirational experience!

The London to Paris Bike Ride covers 278 miles over four days. You will pass through the idyllic English countryside, before crossing the channel to continue through traditional market towns with views of the rolling green hills of Northern France. Your ride will finish by riding up the Champ-Elysees round the Arc de Triomphe and complete the cycle overlooking the Eiffel Tower from Trocadero Gardens.

Take a look at the brochure

Preparation and Training: This is a challenging ride but achievable with training. You will need to have a good level of fitness as you will be cycling for four full days (approximately 60 - 80 miles per day).

Dates and costs:

 11th-15th August 2021 - Book Now 

For alternative dates in 2021, please email fundraise@pancreaticcancer.org.uk

There are two entry options to take part in this cycle:

 Self-funding option

  • Registration fee: £125
  • Trip cost: £805 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge.

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee: £125
  • Fundraising target : £1,610 - 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.

The support you will receive:

  • A Pancreatic Cancer UK cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas
  • A dedicated member of the Fundraising Team to guide you through your training and fundraising

If you would like to talk to a member of the Fundraising Team about this cycle, please call 0203 535 7090 or email fundraise@pancreaticcancer.org.uk