Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Cycle Burma

09 October 2021 - 17 October 2021 Start time: 9:00 AM

Cycle from the glistening temples of Yangon to Burma’s cultural capital of Mandalay! The country is only just re-opening its doors to tourists and you’ll discover many of its incredible sights along the journey. You’ll experience the Burmese lifestyle of embracing simple pleasures and a traditional way of life, and you’ll explore ancient sites including the Bayaga Monastery and the Nanmyint watchtower. Join us for a fantastic cycling adventure and discover South East Asia’s best kept secret!

Take a look at the brochure

Dates and costs:

9th- 17th October 2021

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee: £349
  • Trip cost: £1,830 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution: £250

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee: £349
  • Fundraising target: £3,660 - 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.
  • Airport tax and Fuel Surcharge contribution - £250

 Sign up now

The support you will receive:

  • A Pancreatic Cancer UK cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas
  • A dedicated member of the fundraising team to guide your through your training and fundraising

If you would like to speak to a member of the team about this challenge, please give us a call on 0203 535 7090 or email fundraise@pancreaticcancer.org.uk