Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Milan to Monaco Cycle

29 September 2021 - 03 October 2021 Start time: 9:00 AM

Cycle approximately 235 miles with 3 days in the saddle, from the beautiful and sophisticated Italian city of Milan, all the way to the coastal resort of Monaco. This tough but unique cycling challenge takes in the foothills of the Maritime Alps and the coast of the French Riviera.

It's a stunning ride through the best that Italy has to offer, leading to the R&R of the Riviera!

Take a look at the brochure

Dates and costs:

29th September - 3rd October 2021

Self-funding option

  • Registration fee: £125
  • Trip cost: £905 due to the challenge operator 10 weeks before the challenge

Minimum sponsorship option

  • Registration fee: £125
  • Fundraising target: £1,810 - 80% of your fundraising target must be sent to the charity 10 weeks before your cycle. The remaining 20% is due 8 weeks after your cycle. 50% of your fundraising target will go towards covering the trip costs.

Sign up now

The support you will receive:

  • A Pancreatic Cancer UK cycling jersey to wear on the challenge
  • A fundraising pack filled with tips and advice
  • A dedicated member of the Fundraising Team to guide you through your fundraising and training

If you would like to talk to a member of the fundraising team about this cycle, please call 0203 535 7090 or email fundraise@pancreaticcancer.org.uk