Royal Parks Half Marathon
Join our team and take on this iconic London run
Grab the last few places for this sold out event. By joining the Pancreatic Cancer UK team you will be helping to change the future for people affected by pancreatic cancer.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes you through beautiful parks of central London and past it’s most iconic landmarks.
We ask that you pledge to raise £350 in sponsorship. By fundraising you are helping us find new ways of diagnosing pancreatic cancer earlier.
Why join the Pancreatic Cancer UK team?
- One to one support and advice from a dedicated member of the fundraising team
- Access to a bespoke training zone and training plans
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- A meet and greet area pre and post-event
- Support from our cheer squad along the route
"Thanks for all your help over the last few months. Sunday was tough but an amazing experience"
Matt, Past runner
Already have your own place?
There is no minimum fundraising pledge, we just ask you raise as much as you can!
Fill in our own place form