Virgin Money London Marathon 2018
Join us at the world's most famous marathon and accomplish the challenge of a lifetime.
What: The London Marathon is a 26.2 mile race and will take you on a journey through London's famed landmarks. You will start at Blackheath before making your way through Greenwich and over Tower Bridge in to the City of London. From here you will travel around the Isle of Dogs before running along Embankment and on to the finish line on the Mall.
When: 22 April 2018
The support you will receive:
- Access to 1:1 support from our personal trainer, Phil and training plans
- An invitation to our team training day in February
- A top quality Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- Meet and greet at the London Marathon Expo in April
- Three motivating and loud cheering points
- A VIP post-race reception with sports masseuses, warm food and a cash bar.
- A fundraising pack and regular team e-newsletters
- Dedicated support and advice from our fundraising team
- An invitation to join the Team Pancreatic Cancer UK Facebook and Strava page
Apply for a charity place: Applications for our charity places are now closed. Registrations for 2019 will open in April 2018.
Join our team with your own place: If you were successful in getting a ballot place, congratulations! Run for us and we will support you every step to the start line and beyond.
If you have your own place please complete our own place form to join the team. There is no set sponsorship target and we simply ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.