Virgin Money London Marathon 2018
Join us at the world's most famous marathon and accomplish the challenge of a lifetime.
What: The London Marathon is a 26.2 mile race will take you on a journey through London's famed landmarks. You will start at Blackheath before making your way through Greenwich and over Tower Bridge in to the City of London. From here you will travel around the Isle of Dogs before running along Embankment and on to the finish line on the Mall.
When: 22 April 2018
The support you will receive:
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- Access to our dedicted Pancreatic Cancer UK trainng zone
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A facebook group to keep in touch with other runners
- Meet & greet at London Marathon Expo including free goody bag
- 3 cheer points out on the route
- An exclusive post event reception with free massages, warm food and a cash bar
- Support and advice from a dedicated member of the fundraising team
- Regular newsletters and email communication
Join our team with your own place: If you were successful in getting a ballot place, congratulations! Run for us and we will support you every step to the start line and beyond.
If you have your own place please complete our own place form to join the team. There is no set sponsorship target and we simply ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.