The Big Half
The Big Half is a new London based half marathon created by the organisers of the prolific London Marathon.
What: The route follows half of the iconic London Marathon route and allows those who aren't quite ready for the full marathon the chance to enjoy the vitality that surrounds the full event but with half the distance.
When: 4th March 2018
Participation: All our charity places are sold out! If you would like to join the waiting list please email us. However, if you have your own place you can still join our team. To join please complete our Own Place Form. There is no set sponsorship target, just raise as much as you can.
The support you will receive:
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- A full training plan and access to a bespoke training zone
- Fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A cheer point along the route
- Regular support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team
Next steps: If you have any questions, please contact the Fundraising team by email or by phoning 020 3535 7090