TCS New York Marathon
The TCS New York Marathon is part of the world marathon major series. It is renowned as the biggest marathon in the world with over 50,000 entrants and 2 million spectators lining the streets to welcome you through New York. The race takes you through all five boroughs in the big Apple and finishes in the stunning Central Park.
There is no minimum sponsorship, all we ask is that you raise as much as you can.
We understand that going all the way to New York can be very expensive so we are here to help get you there:
- If you raise £1500 we will reimburse you £300 towards your travel costs
- If you raise £2000 we will reimburse you £500 towards your travel costs
How to gain a place:
To get a place in the New York Marathon please sign up via Sports Tours International. You can purchase your place in the race with either your flights, your accomodation or both. Once you have picked a package please state that you are taking part in aid of Pancreatic Cancer UK.
Please let the fundraising team know once you have signed up.
Already have a place?
If you already have a place you can still join our team and take advantage of our New York Marathon travel offer. To join our team please complete the own place form.
Why should you support Pancreatic Cancer UK?
Your support will help current and future patients with pancreatic cancer as we strive to improve life expectancy, invest in research and support those who have been affected.
By joining #TeamPanCanUK we will support you every step of the way. You will receive:
- Access to training guides and nutrition plans
- Lots of fundraising ideas, advice and resources
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team who will be there to answer your questions and support you
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest and fundraising pack
- The chance to be reimbursed for some of your travel package costs