Royal Parks Half Marathon
Join our team and take on this iconic London run
By joining the Pancreatic Cancer UK team you will be helping to change the future for people affected by pancreatic cancer.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes you through beautiful parks of central London and past it’s most iconic landmarks.
By fundraising you are helping us find new ways of diagnosing pancreatic cancer earlier.
Why join the Pancreatic Cancer UK team?
- One to one support and advice from a dedicated member of the fundraising team
- Access to a bespoke training zone and training plans
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- A meet and greet area pre and post-event
- Support from our cheer squad along the route
Sign up for a charity place
We ask that you pledge to raise £350 in sponsorship. By fundraising you are helping us find new ways to diagnose pancreatic cancer earlier.
Already have your own place?
There is no minimum fundraising pledge, we just ask that you let us know you are taking part by filling in our own place form and simply raise as much as you can!
if you have any questions, please contact the fundraising team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3535 7090.
"Thanks for all your help over the last few months. Sunday was tough but an amazing experience"
Matt, Past runner