Berlin Marathon is the fastest marathon in the world, and you can be part of it!
By joining the Pancreatic Cancer UK team you will be helping to change the future for people affected by pancreatic cancer.
With 1 million spectators you'll be warmly welcomed to Berlin. Over 60 bands line the streets to raise your spirits along the course that passes through the historic sights of the Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Wall.
We understand that travelling to Berlin can be quite expensive so we are here to help you get there:
- If you raise £1500 we will reimburse you £200 towards your travel costs
- If you raise £2000 we will reimburse you £350 towards your travel costs
To register simply fill in our charity place form. We ask that you pledge to raise £900 in sponsorship. By signing up for a charity place you are helping us find new ways to diagnose pancreatic cancer earlier.
Why join the Pancreatic Cancer UK team?
- A fundraising pack full of tips and advice
- A Pancreatic cancer UK running vest that you can personalised
- One to one fundraising support from your dedicated team leader
- Access to a bespoke training zone and training plans
Already have your own place?
There is no minimum fundraising pledge, we just ask you last us know you are taking part by filling in our own place form, and simply raise as much as you can!