Great North Run
Join Pancreatic Cancer UK at the world's largest half marathon, the Great North Run!
The Great North Run attracts runners from all over the world including world class athletes like Mo Farah. With over 57,000 runners taking part the atmosphere truley is electric. So join #TeamPanCanUK and take on the Great North Run.
How to join to team:
If you want a guarenteed place in the event then click Apply now and fill in the application form to join our team. If you sign up with a charity place you will be asked to raise a minimum of £350
Alternatively the public ballot will open in January. For more information about the ballot please visit the Great Run website.
If you have any questions and would like a member of the team to contact you about the Great North run please fill in the enquiry form below.
As a runner on our team you will receive:
- A free personalised Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Ongoing support and advice from a dedicated fundraising officer
- Regular newsletters and email communication
- Cheer point along the route
- Post event meet and greet in the charity village with refreshments
- Free relaxing massage in the charity village
"It was an amazing event to take part in. The communication from staff leading up to the event was great with emails and phone calls to check we were okay. The staff were amazing." Previous supporter