Simplyhealth Great North Run
Join Pancreatic Cancer UK at the world's largest half marathon, the Great North Run!
The Simplyhealth Great North Run attracts runners from all over the world including world class athletes like Mo Farah. With over 57,000 runners taking part the atmosphere truly is electric. So join #TeamPanCanUK and take on the Great North Run.
Our charity places are sold out!
All of our charity places are now sold out. However if you would like to join our waiting list please email email@example.com
Did you secure a place in the ballot?
If you were lucky enough to secure a place in the ballot then join our team! There is no minimum fundraising pledge, we just ask you to let us know you are taking part by filling in our own place form.
Why should you join the Pancreatic Cancer team?
- A free Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Ongoing support and advice from a dedicated fundraising officer
- Regular newsletters and email communication
- Cheer point along the route
- Post event meet and greet in the charity village with refreshments
- Free relaxing massage in the charity village
If you have any questions, please contact the fundraising team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3535 7090.
"It was an amazing event to take part in. The communication from staff leading up to the event was great with emails and phone calls to check we were okay. The staff were amazing." Previous supporter