Virgin Money London Marathon 2019
Join our team for one of the world's leading marathons and help us make a huge difference to the lives of people affected by pancreatic cancer now and in the future.
With thousands of people lining the streets of London to cheer you on the Virgin London Marathon is an event not to be missed. This 26.2 mile race with take you on a journey through London’s famous landmarks and give you a chance to see London from a whole new perspective.
Applications for our London Marathon Charity Places have now closed!
Join our team with your own place:
If you are successful in getting a ballot place, congratulations! Run for us and we will support you every step to the start line and beyond.
If you have your own place please complete our own place form to join the team. There is no set sponsorship target and we simply ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
- An exclusive Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- Two motivating and loud cheering points
- A VIP post-race reception with sports masseuses and food.
- A fundraising pack and regular team e-newsletters
- Dedicated support and advice from our fundraising team
- An invitation to join the Team Pancreatic Cancer UK Facebook and Strava page
What’s it like to be part of the Pancreatic Cancer UK team?
"It feels like it's a section of my pain taken away - the set-up of the team all being able to communicate - a team full of people that actually understand, understand my pain, and they care. It's comforting." Alex