The Big Half
The Big Half is a new London based half marathon created by the organisers of the prolific London Marathon. 2018 was the very first year of this exciting new half marathon and it's set to be an incredible event.
What: The route follows half of the iconic London Marathon route and allows those who aren't quite ready for the full marathon the chance to enjoy the vitality that surrounds the full event but with half the distance.
When: Date to be confirmed
Register your interest: Places for this race have not been released yet as the date has not been confirmed. If you would like to register your interest please email us. A member of the team will be in touch with details about the event once they are avaliable.
The support you will receive:
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- A full training plan and access to a bespoke training zone
- Fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A cheer point along the route
- Regular support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team
Next steps: If you have any questions, please contact the Fundraising team by email or by phoning 020 3535 7090