Great North Run 2019
2019 charity place applications are now closed however you can still join the team with your own place.
If you are interested in applying for a 2020 place please email us at email@example.com.
The Simplyhealth Great North Run attracts runners from all over the world including world class athletes like Mo Farah. With over 57,000 runners taking part the atmosphere truly is electric. So join #TeamPanCanUK and take on the Great North Run.
Already have your own place?
If you already have your own place at the Great North Run and would like to join our team we would love to support you! You will receive all the same support as listed below.
To join the team please complete our own place form or call the Events Team on 0203 535 7090.
We do not have a suggested target for own place runners but ask that you aim to raise something to help support us in the fight against pancreatic cancer.
"It was an amazing event to take part in. The communication from staff leading up to the event was great with emails and phone calls to check we were okay. The staff were amazing." Previous supporter
When you join the Pancreatic Cancer UK Team you will receive:
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- Fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- An incredible cheer point to keep you motivated
- A team photo before the race
- A post race reception in the charity village with a massage and light snacks
- Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team
- Regular newsletters and email communication
Next steps: If you have any questions, please contact the Events Team by email or by phone 0203 535 7090.