Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Join our team for one of the world's leading marathons and help us make a huge difference to the lives of people affected by pancreatic cancer now and in the future.
With thousands of people lining the streets of London to cheer you on the Virgin London Marathon is an event not to be missed. This 26.2 mile race with take you on a journey through London’s famous landmarks.
Applications for our London Marathon Charity Places are now open!
Click here to complete the London Marathon 2020 application form. We do expereince a very high demand for places in the London Marathon so I would recommend that you go into as much detail as possible.
- An exclusive Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- Two motivating and loud cheering points
- A VIP post-race reception with sports masseuses and food.
- A fundraising pack and regular team e-newsletters
- Dedicated support and advice from our fundraising team
- An invitation to join the Team Pancreatic Cancer UK Facebook and Strava page
What’s it like to be part of the Pancreatic Cancer UK team?
"It feels like it's a section of my pain taken away - the set-up of the team all being able to communicate - a team full of people that actually understand, understand my pain, and they care. It's comforting." Alex