Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
The 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon – The 40th Race – is now scheduled to take place on Sunday 4th October 2020..
For more information about the postponement, visit virginmoneylondonmarathon.com
Join our team for one of the world's leading marathons and help us make a huge difference to the lives of people affected by pancreatic cancer now and in the future.
- An exclusive Pancreatic Cancer UK running vest
- Two motivating and loud cheering points
- A VIP post-race reception with sports masseuses and food.
- A fundraising pack and regular team e-newsletters
- Dedicated support and advice from our fundraising team
- An invitation to join the Team Pancreatic Cancer UK Facebook and Strava page
What’s it like to be part of the Pancreatic Cancer UK team?
"It feels like it's a section of my pain taken away - the set-up of the team all being able to communicate - a team full of people that actually understand, understand my pain, and they care. It's comforting." Alex