Isle of Wight Ultra Challenge
Set on the stunning Isle of Wight coastal challenge, which will take you along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way rest top.
Take on a quarter of the island and walk, jog or run 25km from Chale to the Needles. Or half the island from Chale to Cowes and cover 54km. For anyone who's feeling especially brave, take on a mighty 106km around the whole island.
You'll experience beautiful sandy beaches, stunning views and an undulating coastal path. You'll be fully supported on the day, with excellent food and rest stops during your trek.
Choose your fundraising option:
Self-Funding - Early Access
You pay the full event place cost when you register and fundraise as much as you want.
- Full Challenge - £148 reg fee (save £50)
- Half Challenge - £104 reg fee (save £25)
Mixed Funding - Early Access
- Full Challenge - £74 reg fee (save £25)
£299 Charity Sponsorship
- Half Challenge - £52 reg fee (save £12.50)
£199 Charity Sponsorship
For the mixed funding option, Pancreatic Cancer UK, pays a fee of £39.50, £64.50, or £99 (depending on distance) to Action Challenge the event organiser for services associated with marketing and organising the event as well as your place.
For both fundraising options you will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- A welcome pack with fundraising tips and advice
- A free Pancreatic Cancer UK technical top
- Access to our Facebook group where you can chat to other challengers
- Support from our Events Team to help you smash your fundraising target
Action Challenge provide:
- FREE meals snacks and drinks at rest stops roughly every 12.5km and at the finish.
- Fully signed route, pace walkers, medics, massage and vehicles to support you
- Timing chips and a timing website for your friends to track you live, and a medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly for all race finishers
- Training walks, runs and guides
Have a question?
We're here to help and would love to speak with you to answer your questions. Call the team on 0203 535 7090 or email us at email@example.com