Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2020
Will you be one of our official Charity of the Year riders to take on the legendary Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 route? Don't miss out, places are filling fast!
Why we need you!
Every year 10,000 people in the UK are diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and the number of people using our Support Line has doubled in the last 5 years. By joining our team you will be helping to expand our nursing team so that more people can receive the support they need, when they need it the most.
The legendary route starts from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, where you will wind your way through London, into Surrey to experience two classic climbs, Leith Hill and Box Hill, before an exhilarating finish along Pall Mall.
Our support to you...
- Receive a bespoke charity of the year jersey
- Specialist training and coaching tips
- Exclusive access to organised training rides
- Fundraising tips to help you reach your goals
- Exclusive post-ride party invitation
- An invitation to join our team social groups
- Motivating cheer points on the course
Are you a workplace looking to take part?
Not a cyclist?
Volunteer on event day at a cheer point, or post ride reception. Register as an events volunteer and the events team will be in touch with more details.
If you would like to take on a shorter distance we also have places in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46. Here's how you can join the 46 team.