Review our information
How can you help?
If you are a patient, former patient, family member or carer of someone with pancreatic cancer, your feedback on our information is incredibly valuable.
- Could you help to read through our information and let us know how useful you find it, based on your own experiences?
- Could you help us make sure our information is clear and easy to understand?
- Could you help us to identify any gaps in our information, to ensure that no one is left with unanswered questions?
Any feedback you provide will help us to produce high quality, useful information for people coping with pancreatic cancer. You can help as often or as little as you like. We will send you emails about any information reviews we have coming up and will ask you to get in touch if you are interested in helping with anything.
If you are interested in reviewing our information please fill in the form below.
What information do we produce?
We produce a wide range of information for people with pancreatic cancer and their family. This includes information about symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, side effects, diet, and living with pancreatic cancer. All our information is available on our website and some of it is printed.
We review the content of our information every two years, to make sure it is up to date, reflects current medical practice, and is easy to understand. We also develop new information to make sure we are providing the information that people affected by pancreatic cancer need.
The information reviews we have coming up in the next few months are:
- Information on clinical trials for our Clinical Trials Finder
- Fatigue and pancreatic cancer
- Diet and pancreatic cancer
- Our 10 Top Tips to help people talk to their GP about pancreatic cancer
- Information for people who are recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
The contact preferences you give to us today will override any preferences you’ve previously made us aware of. You can withdraw consent or change how we contact you at any time by calling 020 3535 7090 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Pancreatic Cancer UK we take your right to privacy seriously and we are the sole data controller of your information. We will use your personal information to communicate with you in ways you have agreed to and in ways that are outlined in our Privacy Notice. Pancreatic Cancer UK will never sell, share or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. For more details, (including how you can exercise your data protection rights), please read our Privacy Notice.