Every year we recognise the dedication and commitment of the pancreatic cancer community through our Star Awards programme.
The Pancreatic Cancer UK Star Awards are a continuation of awards we have given to supporters and professionals in previous years recognising people from across the pancreatic cancer community for their contributions to improving the lives of those with pancreatic cancer, raising much-needed funds and spreading awareness.
This year in 2020, we received more nominations than ever before, and we were so impressed by inspiring individuals who were nominated and everything they are doing for Pancreatic Cancer UK.
Here is a full list of all our Star Award winners under the following categories:
- Vicky Woodall for Healthcare Professional – making a difference to pancreatic cancer patients and their treatment
- Karen Stead for Providing Support – going above and beyond to support people with pancreatic cancer
- Nick Lemoine for Shaping Research – actively conducting or having an input into research on pancreatic cancer
- Maisie Cork Arundel for Fundraising (individual) – displaying creativity, commitment and endurance through fundraising
- Fitzgerald family for Fundraising (Family) – displaying creativity, commitment and endurance through fundraising
- Terence Taylor for Inspirational Influencer – engaging by sharing inspirational stories and raising awareness
- Tom Hawthorne for Campaigning for change – making a difference by campaigning for change
- Graham Sturge for Purple Star – a special award for showing continuous commitment and dedication to the charity
We’re so proud of all of our nominees and to have such dedicated supporters who, whether they’ve been affected by pancreatic cancer in some way, or just want to change the odds for people in the future – work tirelessly to make a difference to people affected by the disease.
You can read more about our winners for the Star Award 2019 here.
Have a question about the awards? Get in touch at email@example.com