Optimal Care Pathway Consensus Meeting
October 3rd 2022, Friends House London
We are delighted to bring the Steering Committee of the Optimal Care Pathway initiative together to celebrate the work we have done so far and plan the next steps of the initiative.
This will be a great opportunity to spend more time together to review and build consensus on what best practice should look like, agree on key areas with significant gaps and issues and plan how to disseminate and implement the pathway.
Monday 3rd October, 10am – 4.30pm
173-177 Euston Road
What we hope to cover
We still need to plan the final agenda but these are some of the topics of the meeting:
- Focus on areas of care the steering committee have not yet covered, e.g. follow up care, psycho-social support, enhanced supportive care, best supportive/palliative care
- Discuss any controversial points/key updates on the areas we have covered so far
- Finalise the recommendations of best practice
- Agree on gaps and challenges across the pathway
- Discuss key metrics of the pathway
- Plan next steps of the initiative, including the dissemination and implementation of the pathway
Booking your place
To confirm your place please complete the form below.
Please note that we will cover travel expenses within reason.
We’ll be in touch shortly after with all the information you’ll need before the day.
If you have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.