Further reading - Fast Track Surgery
- Roberts, K. J. et al. A reduced time to surgery within a 'fast track' pathway for periampullary malignancy is associated with an increased rate of pancreatoduodenectomy. HPB (Oxford), doi:10.1016/j.hpb.2017.04.011 (2017).
- Kleeff, J. et al. Pancreatic cancer. Nature Reviews Disease Primers 2, 16022, doi:10.1038/nrdp.2016.22 (2016).
- Sanjeevi, S. et al. Impact of delay between imaging and treatment in patients with potentially curable pancreatic cancer. British Journal of Surgery 103, 267-275, doi:10.1002/bjs.10046 (2016).
- Reynolds, R. B. & Folloder, J. Clinical Management of Pancreatic Cancer. Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology 5, 356-364, doi:10.6004/jadpro.2014.5.5.6. (2014).
- Fang, Y. et al. Pre-operative biliary drainage for obstructive jaundice. Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews, doi:10.1002/14651858.CD005444.pub3 (2012).
- van der Gaag, N. A. et al. Preoperative biliary drainage for cancer of the head of the pancreas. N Engl J Med 362,129-137, doi:10.1056/NEJMoa0903230 (2010).