Further reading - Neo-adjuvant treatment
- Grose, D. et al. The role of induction chemotherapy chemoradiotherapy in localised pancreatic cancer: initial experience in Scotland. Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology 8(4):683-695, doi:10.21037/jgo.2017.04.01 (2017).
- Johnston, W. C. et al. Total pancreatectomy for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: review of the National Cancer Data Base. HPB (Oxford) 18, 21-28, doi:10.1016/j.hpb.2015.07.009 (2016)
- Jamieson, N. B. et al. The prognostic influence of resection margin clearance following pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery 17, 511-521, doi:10.1007/s11605-012-2131-z (2013).
- Lopez, N. E., Prendergast, C. & Lowy, A. M. Borderline resectable pancreatic cancer: definitions and management. World Journal of Gastroenterology 20, 10740-10751, doi:10.3748/wjg.v20.i31.10740 (2014).
- Neoptolemos, J. P. et al. Adjuvant chemotherapy with fluorouracil plus folinic acid vs gemcitabine following pancreatic cancer resection: a randomized controlled trial. The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) 304, 1073-1081, doi:10.1001/jama.2010.1275 (2010).
- Cancer in Scotland, April 2017 (accessed in February 2018) Allemani, C et al. Global surveillance of trends in cancer survival 2000–14 (CONCORD-3): analysis of individual records for 37 513 025 patients diagnosed with one of 18 cancers from 322 population-based registries in 71 countries. The Lancet In Press, doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(17)33326-3 (2018)
- HepatoPancreatoBiliary Cancers National Managed Clinical Network. Report of the 2015 Clinical Audit Data, (2015).