Questions to ask about diet and pancreatic cancer
You might find some of these questions about diet and pancreatic cancer helpful. You could make a note of any questions you have for when you next see your doctor, nurse or dietitian.
- Are my symptoms caused by problems digesting my food?
- Can I be referred to a specialist pancreatic or oncology dietitian?
- How soon can I see a dietitian?
- Would pancreatic enzyme supplements help with my diet symptoms?
- How do I take pancreatic enzyme supplements?
- What should I do if my symptoms don’t improve?
- Can I be monitored in case I develop diabetes?
- Who should I ask about help with managing diabetes?
- What support is available?
More diet and pancreatic cancer information
- Overview of diet and pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic enzyme supplements
- Diet and operable pancreatic cancer
- Diet and inoperable pancreatic cancer
- Diet and chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer
- Diabetes and pancreatic cancer
- The emotional impact of diet symptoms
- Diet tips for pancreatic cancer
Updated November 2017
To be reviewed November 2019