Publications for health professionals
All our information is available free of charge. Please complete the order form below. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide our information in large print, audio and braille formats if your patients require this
Not sure what information you want?
Newly diagnosed pack
Our newly diagnosed pack is for people recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The standard pack contains the following publications, but you can swap publications to tailor it to your patient’s individual needs, depending on their diagnosis:
- Pancreatic Cancer: An overview of diagnosis and treatment
- Diet and pancreatic cancer
- Caring for someone with pancreatic cancer: Information for families and carers
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer
- Stents and bypass surgery for pancreatic cancer
- We're here for you leaflet about the support we provide
- Patient charter: What you should expect from your care
- Information about our Clinical Trial Finder
Any contact preferences you give today will override any preferences you’ve previously made us aware of. You can withdraw consent or change how we contact you at any time by calling 020 3535 7090 or emailing email@example.com.
At Pancreatic Cancer UK, we take your right to privacy seriously and we are the sole data controller of your information. We will use your personal information to communicate with you in ways you have agreed to and in ways that are outlined in our Privacy Notice. Pancreatic Cancer UK will never sell, share or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. For more details (including how you can exercise your data protection rights), please read our Privacy Notice.