Free information sample
Please fill out this form to get a sample of our information, including our booklets:
- Pancreatic cancer: An overview of diagnosis and treatment
- Diet and pancreatic cancer
- Caring for someone with pancreatic cancer: Information for families and carers.
- Pain and pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic cancer and end of life care: Information for people in the last months, weeks and days of life
- The care you should expect and recieve: Patient Charter
- How is pancreatic cancer diagnosed? Fact sheet
- Surgery for operable pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Stents and bypass surgery fact sheet
- Chemotherapy fact sheet
- Information about pancreatic cancer: Our publications 2018-2019
- Explaining the NICE guidelines for diagnosing and managing pancreatic cancer
The contact preferences you give to us today will override any preferences you’ve previously made us aware of. You can withdraw consent or change how we contact you at any time by calling 020 3535 7090 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Pancreatic Cancer UK we take your right to privacy seriously and we are the sole data controller of your information. We will use your personal information to communicate with you in ways you have agreed to and in ways that are outlined in our Privacy Notice. Pancreatic Cancer UK will never sell, share or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. For more details, (including how you can exercise your data protection rights), please read our Privacy Notice.