Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

What do I do if I have concerns about care?

If you have any concerns about the NHS care you’re given for your pancreatic cancer, talk to the consultant, specialist nurse or keyworker first. It’s important to raise any concerns you have. Don't be worried that speaking up will affect future treatment and care.

If that doesn’t improve the situation you may want to make a complaint.

With private healthcare, again you should talk first to the consultant, specialist nurse or keyworker about your concerns. If the situation isn’t sorted out you can speak to the professional organisation that regulates the service. Citizens Advice have more information about complaining about private healthcare.

Published June 2017

To be reviewed June 2019

Information Standard