Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Join our team of amazing riders in this iconic 100 mile cycling sportive.
When: 29 July 2018
By joining the Pancreatic Cancer UK team you will be helping to change the future for people affected by pancreatic cancer.
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 takes you through the closed roads of central London and the beautiful countryside of Surrey.
We ask that you pledge to raise £700 in sponsorship. By fundraising you are helping us find new ways of diagnosing pancreatic cancer earlier.
Ballot entry: The public ballot is open. If you are successful in securing your own place, there is no sponsorship target, we just ask that you raise as much as you can and you still receive our full support package.
As a rider on our team you will recieve:
- A free cycle jersey worth £25
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Ongoing support and advice from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team
- Regular newsletters and email communication
- A training guide
- A post-race reception with free massage and refreshments
“Everyone was fantastic… I would do it again in a heartbeat” Previous supporter