Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Join our team of amazing riders in this iconic 100 mile cycling sportive.
When: 29 July 2018
By joining the Pancreatic Cancer UK team you will be helping to change the future for people affected by pancreatic cancer.
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 takes you through the closed roads of central London and the beautiful countryside of Surrey.
There is a registration fee of £50 and a fundraising pledge of £700 . By fundraising you are helping us find new ways of diagnosing pancreatic cancer earlier
As a member of our team you will benefit from:
- Support from our training expert who will get you to the start line in peak condition
- A team members training day, including a ride up Box Hill (Saturday 12 May 2018 – Save the date!)
- An exclusive team cycle jersey
- Dedicated fundraising and training support
- A fundraising pack to help you smash your target
- Loudest cheering point on the course
- Post event reception with massage and lunch
“Everyone was fantastic… I would do it again in a heartbeat” Previous supporter