Individual Giving Supporter Acquisition & Engagement Officer
It’s unacceptable that more than half of people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer die within 3 months. Survival rates have improved enormously for most cancers, yet for pancreatic cancer, this is not the case. And, with treatment and care affected by the pandemic, the situation has only got worse.
Pancreatic Cancer UK is a national charity dedicated to taking on this injustice using every possible means. We’re supporting people with pancreatic cancer now, campaigning, and funding vital research to transform the future.
Individual Giving plays an important role in the charity’s fundraising strategy. The team leads the delivery of targeted, relevant, and engaging communications to our various audiences, with the aim of recruiting new and engaging existing supporters.
About the role:
Are you looking for a new role where you can take responsibility for the planning, delivery, and ongoing development of our existing Individual Giving programmes and new initiatives?
We are expanding our Mass Fundraising team and therefore, we are looking for an Individual Giving Supporter Acquisition & Engagement Officer to join us! This new role plays a key role in engaging and working collaboratively with our internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our Senior Supporter Acquisition & Engagement Manager (Individual Giving) and our Legacy and In-Memory Manager, along with our colleagues in the wider Mass Fundraising team to integrate plans and ensure a seamless delivery of supporter experiences.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Maximising income by various means such as planning and managing the development and successful delivery of new campaigns/products and engaging with our donors, fundraisers, and volunteers in an approach that is insight-led, systematic, and scalable.
- Supporting the development and delivery of mainly digital mass acquisition and retention strategies for our priority audiences (Regular Giving, In-Memory, Legacy, Cash).
- Supporting and leading on the creation and constant optimisation of supporter journeys and experiences for our priority audiences (Regular Giving, In-Memory, Legacy, Cash).
- To develop, implement and lead on robust donor recruitment plans for regular givers, cash donors, in memory donors, legacy audiences, and other challenge event participants and community fundraisers
- To manage income and expenditure budgets ensuring effective administration and financial processes are in place
- You are a confident and proactive team player who is able to work across teams and departments in a collaborative manner.
- You will have a sound knowledge of individual giving fundraising.
- Have experience in working in Individual Giving
- Have experience in developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns, especially digital.
- Have experience in managing a variety of projects and meeting multiple deadlines
Please see the job pack below for full details of the role.
Working with us:
We are an inclusive employer committed to developing a diverse workforce and are looking for people who can demonstrate dedication to our cause and values. We offer a supportive place to work with helpful and friendly staff who report a high level of job satisfaction. We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19 restrictions, but our main office is based in London on the river with views towards Westminster.
To apply, please read the job pack and complete section 1 and section 2 of the application form, and send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £28,000- £30,000 per annum (Dependent on experience)
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Location: London SE1 (temporarily remote working from home)
Closing date: Monday, 17 May 2021 at 9 am.
Interview dates: 1 June / 2 June 2021 ( Interviews will take place remotely via a Zoom video call).
To apply, please read the job pack below and complete section 1 and section 2 of the application form, and send this to email@example.com.
You must have the right to work in the UK when you apply.
Download the job pack and application form below: