Join our Campaigns Community
Be an active part of changing the future - join our community of passionate campaigners
Our campaigns team influences governments and the NHS, and works with those affected by pancreatic cancer across the UK to transform diagnosis and treatment.
Together with our incredible supporters, we’ve campaigned to keep treatment going during the pandemic, for faster diagnosis and access to essential treatment.
Now, we’re ready to embark on our most ambitious plan yet to transform diagnosis and treatment for people with pancreatic cancer.
We’re beginning to build a brand-new campaigns community to help shape and deliver our plans – and we’d love you to join us.
What can you expect from being part of the community?
This is a new community and we need your help to shape it. Join our event on 29th September to find out more.
As our community grows and evolves, we will keep you updated by email about the latest campaigns news and involvement opportunities.
Members can choose how, when and to what extent they want to contribute and can be involved as much or as little as they like.
Example opportunities may include
- Working with us to plan and deliver projects and campaigns to improve diagnosis and treatment for people with pancreatic cancer, e.g. by taking part in workshops and surveys.
- Sharing your experience through surveys or focus groups to help us identify the issues affecting people with pancreatic cancer
- Feeding into the development of campaigns messaging, written materials and imagery
- Taking part in e-campaigns actions, e.g. through signing and sharing a petition or emailing your politician
- Meeting your local politician or NHS professionals to share your experiences
- Joining a parliamentary event or attending a petition hand-in.