By completing the contact form below, you can let us know how we can get in touch with you. You’ll also find details on the new data protection laws (GDPR) effective from May 2018, links to our data protection promise and privacy notice. Any questions do get in touch and as always, thank you for your support of our work.
We take your data protection rights seriously. After all, we wouldn’t be able to continue our fight against pancreatic cancer without your involvement and support.
When handling your data, we will:
- Only ask you for information that we need to give you a great experience of our charity.
- Only keep your information for as long as it’s necessary.
- Make sure that we don’t contact you or use your data in ways that you don’t want us to.
- Keep your information safe and secure.
- Deal with any concerns about how we use personal data in an open and timely way.
- Sell your data and won’t share it with any other organisation for their own marketing purposes.
- Keep any sensitive information about you (eg. information about your health) without your consent.
- Use your data in ways that you wouldn’t expect.
For more information about how we use your data, please call 020 535 7090 or send us an email.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GDPR?
The GDPR is a set of data protection rules that became part of UK law in May 2018. The new rules are being introduced to harmonise data privacy laws across Europe and will give you greater protection and rights over what happens to your data.
How will it affect my relationship with you?
The new rules will mean that you’ll be able to have easy access to your data so that you can see how it’s being used. You can also ask for your data to be deleted if there’s no compelling reason for organisations to keep it. On that basis, we’ve taken steps to make sure that we can deal with any of your data protection queries quickly and efficiently.
We’ll also give you more details about the sort of information that we’ll send to you before you give your consent for us to stay in touch and we’ve made it easier for you to opt out of future contact.