- The type of treatment or care you have will depend on what stage of cancer you have.
- You may be able to take part in a clinical trial, which can give you access to new and different treatments.
- Pancreatic cancer can cause symptoms such as problems with your diet and digestion. There are ways to manage most symptoms and improve the quality of your daily life.
- If you have pancreatic cancer, you may be at higher risk from coronavirus. Speak to your medical team about what coronavirus might mean for your treatment.
- If you have been told that you have pancreatic cancer, you may have lots of different emotions. This is normal, and getting support can help.
- Talk to your nurse and medical team about how you feel. They can support you, and refer you for more support.
- It’s important that you get the right support to help you cope with the cancer and continue with your daily life as much as possible.
- Getting help for practical things may also help reduce worries and stress.