- There are benefits and grants available, and other ways to help with your finances, including the cost of transport.
- Talk to your employer about ways to keep working if you want to.
- Gentle physical activity may help improve fatigue and boost your mood.
- If you need it, getting the right equipment and adaptations to help you manage at home can make things easier.
- Complementary therapies such as acupuncture, massage, or relaxation therapies can also help with anxiety, pain and other side effects.
- If you have family or friends who want to help, ask for specific things. For example, they could update other friends and family about recent hospital visits or test results.
- Family or friends may also be able to help with driving you to hospital appointments, shopping, cooking or cleaning.