Philanthropy and Trusts
Individual philanthropists and grant-making trusts and foundations play a pivotal role in funding our vital work.
We need your generous support so that we can continue to fight pancreatic cancer on all fronts: through investing in cutting-edge research, providing specialist support and information, and campaigning for change.
If you want be part of a major step-change in improving pancreatic cancer survival rates and would like to make a significant gift to help make this happen, we would love to hear from you.
We value the bespoke nature of our relationship with each donor and funder, and we work collaboratively with you to achieve the greatest impact possible for people affected by pancreatic cancer. We can offer guidance and support to ensure your investment matches your interests and priorities and whatever area you choose, you’ll receive an insider’s view of the impact you are making. In return for your generous support, you will receive:
- invitations to a range of special events
- visits to laboratories and research projects to see the impact of your donations first-hand
- one-to-one meetings with our senior team, project leaders and experts in the field
- networking opportunities with other Pancreatic Cancer UK supporters
- detailed reports about the impact of your gift
Here’s how your support could make a real difference for people affected by pancreatic cancer:
- £5,400 could fund our specialist pancreatic cancer support line for one week, allowing us to provide support and information to those affected by the disease, when they need it most.
- £14,000 could fund the creation of a new information booklet, ensuring pancreatic cancer patients get the specialist information they need.
- £31,250 could fund a talented PhD student for one year, supporting their training in world class research institutions to become a future leader in pancreatic cancer research.
- £110,000 could fund a cutting-edge research project in early diagnosis or developing new treatments
If you are a trustee or have links with a charitable trust, or you would personally like to make a philanthropic gift please do get in touch. You can talk to a member of our Philanthropy Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3871 5508.